Friday, August 19, 2005

The trip starts...


Hello dear friends.
Everyone has made a trip in his life. Sometimes was an easy one but most of the times the trip was hard. Trips which made by our imagination, trips which planned and remain in our minds and trips which done. At this topic we discuss about all these trips...our trips.Besides, our life is a trip and in every step we gain, in every moment we benefit and in every stop: we take some breaths to continue it.

When i was a child i liked cycling alot. It was my favourite subject. While my friends were seeing it as a game, for me cycling was an escapment, a way to see new places and meet new faces. I remember the routes i did and even now, when i pass across all these places memories are coming up and I meet all my childhood friends. Those trips were made during summer, schools were off, but in the winder i was planning which places i had to go. Of course, as a child i couldn't go away from my home and all routes were made close to my city, Agrinio. But, for a kid to go in a place 15 km away was something important. So many villages and so many icons. Cycling for me was a trip to uknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home