Friday, August 19, 2005

Window office view

Most of us spend at least 8 hours daily in the office. Some people work in a "dark room"(sounds horror) and other work in a place with better contitions, having a window and a view. Of course, this doesn't mean that they are in a better job or paid more.
As Einsten said " everything is relative'.
Speaking personally, my office is on the top of a skyscraper and the view is magnificent. When the sky is clear (rare phenomenon) i can see Aegina island and even the northeast coast of Pelopenessos. These look nice but most of the times seeing Athens from top is not the best thing. I have noticed that during winder the view is better, especially after a rain and also the view is nice early in the morning. But for me the best time to see Athens from top is during winder, between 5pm-6pm when the sky has a dark red-blue colour (I must add a photo).

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Amadeus said...

Thanks for sharing your view with us. I felt as if I visited Greece for just a moment!

Kurt

http://kurtmaddox.tblog.com

8/20/2005 01:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home