Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Vacations are coming


One day left!

One day left for my holidays. Tommorow I'm traveling to Creta island at Chania and i hope to enjoy my vacations.My lovely wife will be with me and we're prepared to travel around the island. Of course, we'll spend most of the days at Chania but we'll find the time to see some of the other parts of Creta.

Chania for me and Eleni means alot and is the place where we got married one year before. Especially, these days we have 1 year as married and we're gonna celabrate it there.Our 1st anniversary!!!

I'm dreaming the nice beaches of Creta, the sunset at Falasairna beach and i have to go at Elafonnisi, Palaiohora, Knossos, maybe Siteia, of course at Moires(where my friends George, Dimitris and Markos live)and in many ,many other places. I'd like to visit also some of the villages of Creta like Anogeia, Omalos,and some of the other least known villages, where a traveler has the chance to meet and talk with the local people.

Now, i have to package my luggage and check the last details before the trip.
In two weeks, i hope to be ready to show you "my own view of Creta".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

I just found your blog! Make sure you keep it updated, for I love getting updates from people, especially ones I consider friends:)

Make sure you come to Moires ! we 'll have a great time :-)

Mark

8/30/2005 07:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home