Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lunch time


It's about 5p.m and I'm really hungry. I had to finish a project (still working on it)and forgot to eat(usually time about 1.30pm). As a result i feel my stomach empty and something inside it makes noise!!! The problem is that before i go back to home, i have to go at super market and I won't eat before 9pm. I'm dreaming of Eleni's today choice - she's cooked "pasta with tuna",which i like alot - and this gives me some energy.

Everybody has some favourite foods. Mine are: chicken soupe, pastitsio and boiled meat with carots, potatoes etc. Lunch time or dinner time is very important to me because is a time to talk with your person or to discuss some things. At my parents house, (as a typical greek family) all the family members were eating together and i've learned in this way.

Any way...
At least my colleague, who is sitting close to me seems to be busy and don't disturb me. The best i have to do is to shut down the PC and leave the office.
Eleni's pasta is coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Klein said...

Yum. That photograph makes me hungry for macaroni & cheese. A nice oozy wedge of it. Delish!

9/28/2005 04:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats pizza + diet coke. Especially in the eerie hours of the night, when you have/need/want to work in peace. Yummylicious!

9/28/2005 05:08:00 pm  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Stephanie, that macaroni with cheece & cream & chopped meat called "Pastitsio". One of the best in greek kitchen.Yum,Yum!!!

9/29/2005 03:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home