Monday, October 31, 2005

Car accident


Last Monday, on 24th Oct., i had a car accident.

I was driving at Attiki odos, left line when suddenly a car stopped in frond of me, then i stopped my car and as a result another car, a Jeep crashed behind me.It was his fault and he hit us with about 80km. We felt the hit, me and Eleni and since then we have some neck problems.The police came for typical reasons and the driver of the jeep, aggried was his fault and made a positive statemnt at his insurance to cover my car damages. The car repaired but the experience was bad...

It is true that Attiki odos has a huge traffic, especially in the mornings and most of drivers are stupid. The fact is that after this accident we have some health problems which i hope to overcome soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home