Friday, October 14, 2005

Agrinio weekend


This afternoom, me and Eleni, are going to Agrinio. We will see my parents, sisters etc. and on Sunday we have to go on a Christening. A time to meet brothers, sisters bothers in Law and the rest of the family.

After i got married, i go to marriages of friends or go to Christening of childs. Before i got married, i used to say to my friend Kostas, that almost every weekend he was going to a marriage.But, since i got marriage and some time before, i do the same. Something happen to people when they got married. Maybe one of these are the multisocial events, with the whole family. Either from my side family or my lovely's wife cousinage.I like these events, time to see people you love and have a goot time with them.

Time to go, for a trip to Agrinio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home