Friday, February 24, 2006

Prague


I like traveling and discovering new places and new locations. I have travelled in some places in Europe, and i have seen how people live there. I won't talk about England whereby i've had a great time. That's will be another topic, needs more analysis. My travel today is Prague.

I've read a lot about Prague and the ex-communist society. Seen many films about this city, read Kafka's stories and was impressed about the whole atmosphaire. A romantic, mysterious, beautiful city. I traveled to Prague 3 years ago, with eleni, and i can say the trip, the experience was unique. All i've seen was all i wanted and dreamed to see. I could feel the ex-communist part and at the same time the modern way of life. Nice people, pretty women, beautiful places, green around city, and the feeling that i was in a city come from a nouvel.For me Prague is a very erotic city. The magnificient view from St'Karolos castle, walking across the opera building late in the night with a fog covering the river and bridges. That evening walk with Eleni was one of my best ever... In Prague you can live, yet, and travel back to the past. The best for this is to get on a tram. The classic prague tram. The red tram, is not something special, but it's so romantic. We stayed in a nice hotel, Hilton but in fact we stayed alittle inside. All the time was out in the city and seeing all the interesting parts of the town. I was a little bit superlative and this is something i Have to change, as my friends tell me.

We stayed in Prague 4 days, and i can say...i could stay 4 more more. I confess that i like traveling in central Europe. Budapest and Vienna is close and its time to go...guess soon. But, i think that Prague is a must for everybody to go and live the illusion of being in old ages, the romantic ages.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katerina ante portas said...

hmm, romantic ages, That's my destination! Thanks!

2/26/2006 02:07:00 am  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Welcome Katerina ante portas, to my blog society.

Romantism is not just a theoritical or artistic movement but also an up to dated expression.I think one of the place to live the romantism is Prague, among others.

2/27/2006 11:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to go there with you. You are so romantic guy.....

2/27/2006 01:57:00 pm  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Κατερίνα, το Blog ξεκίνησε στα αγγλικά επιδεί αρκετοί γνωστοί μου ζούν εξωτερικό. Από ελληνικά ξέρουν μόνο "tsikoudia και pitta gyros". Eπέτρεψέ μου πάντος να συνεχίσω στα αγγλικά (τουλάχιστον στα post) και στα σχόλια όλες οι γλώσες καλοδεχούμενες.

Πάντος υπάρχει σκέψη για γράψιμο και στ΄ελληνικά...θα δείξει.
Ευχαριστώ για τη σημείωσή σου...καλή συνέχεια.

2/28/2006 12:36:00 pm  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Ειδικά η Old time sqaure είναι σαν να βρίσκεσαι στο πύργο της Disneyland.

Μήπως να δημιουργήσουμε ένα σύλλογο με τίτλο " Η εν Πράγα εμπνευσμένες ψυχές"? Υπόθετω θα υπάρχουν πολλοί με ανάλογες εμπειρίες.

2/28/2006 03:10:00 pm  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Λόγια πλούσια σε εικόνες. κατερίνα Σύγουρα έζησες την αληθινή Πράγα. Αναμένεται η συνέχεια...

2/28/2006 11:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home