Thursday, December 22, 2005

Season's Greetings


Here we are again...Christma's period. I like this period and tomorrow i'll travel to Amaliada to pick up Eleni and on the following day we'll go to Agrinio for the Christma's day.

I will take a week of my work and be back on 2nd or 3rd of January. It's a good chance of relaxing and seeing people i love. Probably, we'll be in Athens on new year eve for first time in my life. Besides its the first time to celebrate it in our new flat and I'm sure we'll have a great time that day.

This period people buy presents to people they love. In my parents house, all the family on the new year eve are together and change presents to each other. It's something traditional and we all keep this tradition. Probabaly this year we won't be there...
I've already bought a present for Eleni and i hope she will love it, i can't even think the idea of not like it...

So, my friends, I wish all of you Merry Christma's and a very happy new year foy you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home