Friday, December 09, 2005

Our Christma's tree


Last Thuesday, me and Eleni decorated our christma's tree. I'm fun of the christma's mood and i joy every moment this period. I alwayes remember, when i was a child the day of decorating the christm'as tree at my parents home.

But now, came the moment as a married to do the same in our home. Eleni was the responsible person of preparing everything. I let her choose the christma's jewerly, i choose the tree (2.10m high), the soundrack was christma's songs chosen by me (all christma's classic songs and some jazz). Eleni liked the red colour and our tree is green with red balls, stars and other similar things.

Of course, an important part is the lights and how they will look alike.The result is nice and we're happy with the lights and how the wink...Beside our tree, we decorated our balcony with lights and a lighten Santa claus.I think our home looks really nice and if you consider that most of our neighbours have done the same, the total result in neighborhood is briliant and..lighten.

So, let's joy the Christma's spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home