Monday, October 31, 2005

Nameday


Some days passed from my nameday but now i found time to write about it.

Although we had a car accident two days before my nameday, me and Eleni decided to celebrate it.At this point i want to thank you Eleni for all she did those days.

My father from Agrinio visited us, my sister Areti, her little baby Petros and daughter Sophi and my brother Christos came to see us. Beside them, my friends Xaris and Jenny,Panagiotis and Maria, Kostas and Ria came. We had had a great time and after sitting on the sofa, talking and chatting we took our dinner.

The dinner was delicious and Eleni did her best. She cooked pork and lamp with potatoes oven, boiled beef with red saus, rice, cheece pie and sausages pies, chicken pie(Areti's offer), feta cheece, "graviera" cretan cheece, season's salats and red wine, made by my father in law. Everybody enjoyed the meal and the "baglava", Eleni made. Our friends stayed till 1am and then we had to clean everything but nothing compare of making our people having a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home