Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Online games


This afternoom, after finishing my job, me and some of my collegues will go to an internet cafe to play on line game. its the first time i do this and in fact i have no idea how to figure out this. They told me, we'll play the "Call of duty" and its not so difficult as i thought. We'll see...

Time has changed and now, most of children are used in playing on line games.I remember my childhood age, when the games were football on streets, cycling or table games.Nowadays, almost none children plays table games and prefer PC games.As a result,children's sociality is low and they learn to behave as units and not like being in a group or in a team.

Of course, we must learn to live in present but sometimes past reference is not bad.A combination is the best and eventhough i like playing PC games i always reminisce the games with my friends in neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home