Friday, March 31, 2006

Get some rest


I feel alittle bit tired. I think, it's because i was watching TV until 3a.m.I need some sleep.This weekend i will stay in Athens and enjoy my home sweet home. I will watch some DVD films (there are some of them in my DVD collection need to be seen)and of course we'll go for a coffe.Probably to seaside at Vouliagmeni.

We're expecting to meet Kostas & Ria on Sunday and it will be a good chance to go to a restaurant.mmm...I feel hungry and a nice meal is ready at my home. Thanks Eleni for today's choice.

The weather is brilliant, spring is here and my mood is fine.
Have a nice weekend...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι hope you enjoyed your weekend...

4/03/2006 03:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fgfg

4/03/2006 03:11:00 pm  
Blogger Katerina ante portas said...

Kαλό και ξεκούραστο μήνα φίλε μου!
Προβλέπονται πολλοί παραθαλάσσιοι καφέδες με τέτοιο ωραίο καιρό!

4/03/2006 03:58:00 pm  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

@katerina ante portas:Άμα γίνει η αρχή άντε να σταματήσουμε.

4/04/2006 10:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home