Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Reading...


Some hours ago i was in my home office and looking at the library i was trying to find a book to read. As usual, first of all i looked at my university books.Familiar to me and when i read some of them again and again memories come to my mind.Memories from my college ages.But that is not the point now. So, trying to discover something new i found by lack the nouvel of greek author Menis Koumantareas "H simoria tis arpas" ("Gang of Harp" in free translation). I've already read some pages and I'm impressed. I like it and i think i will finish it soon. I can't write a detailed critic but i like that the author talks about imigration and especially i like he mentions (at least at its first pages) and talks about classical music. As i can imagine from the book title, classical music is a "protagonist" of the story and classical music is one of my favourite.

I don't know whether i've told you, but i like reading a book during my way to office and back to home, when I'm at metro. The minutes at metro passes easier and make this short journey more enjoyable. As you understand for the next few days, the book has been chosen and i hope it will be as good as the first pages are.

The Mp3 plays Madeleine Peyroux. Goodnight...

2 Comments:

Blogger Τζων Μπόης said...

Ωραία μουσική και ωραία αναγνώσματα.
Το διάβασα σχετικά πρόσφατα, μου αρέσει η γραφή του Κουμανταρέα.
Από μουσική θα πρότεινα Pink Martini.
Καλημέρα

4/05/2006 08:37:00 am  
Blogger Dimitris Nikolsky said...

Μια χαρά είναι και ο Pink Martini αλλά το σημαντικότερο είναι το ανάγνωσμα.Να δούμε πότε θα το ολοκληρώσω.

4/05/2006 03:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home